Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world, with approximately 2 in 3 Australians being diagnosed with some type of skin cancer before the age of 70.
Skin cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal skill cells, caused by damage to the DNA in skin cells as a result of ultraviolet radiation (UV) exposure. People who have prolonged exposure to UV, particularly during childhood and adolescence, are at higher risk of developing skin cancer. Why is this important? Because it means that protecting against exposure to UV can prevent the development of skin cancer. And with the highest possible UPF rating of UPF50+ (as awarded by ARPANSA – the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency), the AutoGold tint range provides maximum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays for your customers.
Our tint range provides 99% protection against UVB rays, which are responsible for eye damage, rapid tanning, premature ageing and skin cancer, and 96% protection against UVA rays, which are responsible for premature aging and skin cancer. The AutoGold tint range gives your customers the peace of mind and the safety of knowing they have the ultimate protection.
- Have maximum UPF50+ protection rating
- Protect against up to 99% of UV rays
- 42% Total solar energy rejection
- Protect vehicle interior against cracking and fading
- Decrease glare up to 92% and ease eye strain
- Reduce heat transfer
- Increase air conditioning efficiency which saves on fuel
- Increase safety by helping to hold shattered glass in place
Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty